Drag and Drop between Data Grids

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:02:23 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> Ok I thought I understood this pretty well but this one has me baffled. I am trying to drag and drop between two data grids. The source data grid has one column. The destination has 3. But that's not important right now.
>
> When I drag out of the source data grid I get an error and when I click the Script button I get an empty mouseUp handler in a button called "dgTrackDragDrop". What the heck is that??
>
> Also if there is a good comprehensive treatment of drag and drop between data grids I have not been able to find it. I looked on the Data Grid Primer at http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid but I cannt see anything about drag and drop operations.

Bob,

Have a look here:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=7:data-grid&Itemid=63#

I have also some materials for datagrids.

Download the experiment 015. It demonstrates how drag & drop data from
a data grid to another. I fixed an issue in it and it should now work
with the last version of the datagrid library.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc