Dictionary has stopped working

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 12:42:05 EST 2010

Hi Bob,

I've resorted to an openStack handler in each of the different stacks. It's a little jumpy under the IDE, but I expect that will improve in the standalone. I gave up on Windows a long time ago. I keep hoping it'll disappear, but no such luck to date. M$ is much weaker without Gates' involvement. Glad to see he's using his talents in a better area these days. If you didn't catch it yet, installing 4.5.2 restored my Dictionary. I must have trashed 4.5.1 some way or another. It happens.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsisinc.com>