closeField and the clear command

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Dec 12 20:14:03 EST 2010

..and maybe setting the menuHistory property of a button which
generates a menuPick message.  I know that's not something a user does
directly but it does get set when the user selects an item from an
option menu.  I actually like that.  I can set the label of an option
menu button if I don;t want any messages to pop and the menuHistory if
I do - would be great if other controls had similar functionality

Pete Haworth