Suffixes Rename_Anomaly - Renaming batch files in Livecode

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 02:55:42 EST 2010

Found it. In your data box, put your cursor between the . and the i in
delphi (track 12). Hit delete. Twice to get rid of the i then retype the i
and it'll work.  Is this another example of a unicode problem or something
of that nature? All the files on the right (at the start) are this way, and
fixing them solves the issue.