How to select image object instead of group

Scott Pepperdine spepper at byu.net
Sat Dec 11 19:04:48 EST 2010

I was unaware of the group behavior that if I changed the image on one
card, I would change the image on all cards containing that group.  To
answer your question, I am after multiple images across multiple cards.
The user experience I'm after is for the user to click a button "Create
New card" and go to a new card with an image object and multiple
fields.  They then import a picture into the image and fill in data to
the fields.  The picture and the fields remain unique to that card.  If
I use a clone card command, instead of a background group, will that
work?  It's either that or use the group thing and script the image into
a custom property as you suggest.