[Semi-OT] [ANN] Sqwerly Chat

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 12:34:12 EST 2010

Hi Jeff,

Works for me now, and looks nifty.

One potential problem (it may be intended for privacy reasons) is that while
it shows how many rooms and users online, it wasn't immediately apparent
what the rooms are so you could choose one.

Admittedly, this is just first impression and may be intended, but it would
be nice to have a destination to click on if you get to the main page
initially.

I searched for livecode and ended up in the room after that search, but you
might want to show active rooms...

Anyway, looks interesting!

Wayne