How to select image object instead of group

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:21:29 EST 2010

On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:28 PM, Scott Pepperdine wrote:

> The image script is:
> on mouseup
>   answer file "Select your file:"
>   if it is  empty exit to top
>   set the filename of image "image" to it
> end mouseup
>
> The group script is as follows ( just to prove to me this what was
> happening:
> on mouseup
>   answer "1033"
> end mouseup

You are missing a "then" in the image mouseup script. If this script
doesn't compile then perhaps it's ignored and the mouseup message is
passed to the group script? I'm surprised that you could close the
script editor without an alert while the "if-then" statement lacks a
"then", however.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com