[Semi-OT] [ANN] Sqwerly Chat

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 04:26:18 EST 2010

My apologies if my original email was unclear. The "populated messages" are the history of what's been said in the chat room so far. If there were 10 people in there chatting, unregistered you could read everything being said (as it was being typed). In order to join in the discussion and post chats, yes, you do need to register (which is simple, free, and doesn't even need an email address).

Jeff M.