How to select image object instead of group

Scott Pepperdine spepper at byu.net
Fri Dec 10 23:28:53 EST 2010

The image script is:
on mouseup
    answer file "Select your file:"
    if it is  empty exit to top
    set the filename of image "image" to it
end mouseup

The group script is as follows ( just to prove to me this what was
happening:
on mouseup
    answer "1033"
end mouseup

Thanks all for your efforts.  I think I;ll just ungroup the controls and
create my new cards with 'clone' or some such think, instead of relying
on the background group behavior.
Thanks again