iOS: how to play a video file from a url?

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Fri Dec 10 21:07:46 EST 2010

Hi Scott - I'll be online over the weekend, going to bed now. I can show you
via Skype screen sharing or the web site - how I have things set up if that
helps. I know from posts to lists that getting the provisioning write can be
hit and miss - does the same provisioning profile work on the other platform
or have you created a new one for Livecode?

Tune into to livecode.tv tomorrow - we start at 9:30 am but the first part
will be forming teams - so not expecting to start streaming till mid-day. or
Skype me - fortyfoxes....