[OT] Data Grid Helper for MC IDE - We can do it

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:37:01 EST 2010

Dear List,

We made a big step forward with the compatibility of the Data Grid
Helper plugin and the MC IDE.

What actually working:
- invoking DGH by double clicking on a datagrid, switching between datagrids
- the properties palette
- the script installer (our way to install ready to use script in your
datagrids)
- the script builder (our way to build handlers for the controls
inside the datagrid template of a form or a column)
- a part of our template area (adding controls in it, moving controls, etc)

What actually missing:
- icons of all the controls (DGH use the resources of the LiveCode IDE)
- the inspector (DGH use the revTools palette)

If you are interested by using DGH in the MC IDE, we can do it. Just
drop us a note and we are going spend the time to make it happen.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc