Dictionary has stopped working

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Dec 10 17:45:43 EST 2010

I did have some weird problems associated with menu bars a few months
ago which were never resolved.  I defined a set of menus for my main
stack and set the option for them to be displayed in the Mac menu bar
not the stack window.  After that, every time I ran my application my
main stack window increased in height by the number of pixels that
would be used for the menu bar if it had been in the stack window.
This was a cumulative effect so the main stack window just kept
getting bigger and bigger.

Was never able to solve why that happened even with help from folks in
this list so I ended up setting the correct height of the stack window
by script.

Pete Haworth