FTP problems

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:40:52 EST 2010

I wonder if perhaps the first three characters of the url also being "ftp"
may be involved.  For instance, if there is logic  in the engine which for
some reason might first strip the original ftp off the url to establish the
protocol, but then is recursively called or otherwise checking the remainder
in a way such that the initial three letters trigger a belief  that it
signifies a protocol instead of just being part of the URL you could get a
problem that might throw up an illegal command...?

This is way way out there as a theory but might could be isolated if the
file is placed at another ftp location without the ftp as the initial three
letters of the URL.

Just throwing out an idea....

Wayne