iOS Apps Update Model - Trigger

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Dec 9 18:48:40 EST 2010

I don't believe this will be a store distributed app. In that case you can do whatever the heck you want with the iPhone. I remember reading that in iOS 4 Apple was making some provision for enterprise customers, so that companies could develop and distribute their own custom apps to the iPhone/iPad. This must be what he is doing.

Bob