[OT] Beta testing of ImageOrganizer

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Dec 9 14:48:39 EST 2010

Hi David,

There will be only one exe program for Windows, but XP, Vista and Win7 each
have their own ideosynchrasies and we need to cover all the bases in the
testing. Macs will require Snow Leopard.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo

As much as I wish it to be otherwise, I truly cannot contribute any
time for beta testing (or very little at best), but I do have to say
that the appearance is very professional and awesome looking!  Nice
stuff. :-)

I do have a question for you...
It appears that you have the Windows version of the program split up
separately between XP and Vista/Win 7.... Am I reading that correctly
and if so, why did you choose to go that route?

Best regards,
David C.