quiting and close stack message

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 8 22:29:50 EST 2010

On 12/8/10 8:07 PM, william humphrey wrote:
> I couldn't get it to work in the IDE but I'll try again now. Seems to me it
> would be nice if things like this worked consistently in IDE and standalone
> even if LiveCode programmers had to introduce something to accomplish it.

It can't work in the IDE the way you want, because the IDE traps the
message in order to ask you if you want to save your own stacks. :) If
you want to test it in the IDE, select "Suspend Development Tools" from
the Development menu. That will remove the IDE from the message path and
it should work in your stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com