Live LiveCode Event

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 8 18:12:55 EST 2010

Hi all,

You might have heard or read that we had two very successful editions of the Live LiveCode event so far. We are now looking for people who would like to tell something about their projects, products or a neat trick you found the other day or any other LiveCode-related subject.

If you are free on Saturday (from 19:00PM GMT) and would like to participate in a fun informal gathering of LiveCode users and have something you would like to share, please let me know off-list (m.schonewille[a]economy-x-talk.com).

You can find more info at http://www.livecode.tv

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille