Find/Replace

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 8 17:50:01 EST 2010

IMHO it is a masterpiece of programming, and hands down better than the ide. Be aware however that it has a feature which keeps track of multiple saves, and this method conflicts somewhat with Remo (formerly tRev). If you edit a script in Remo, then later open it with GLX2, it will warn you that there are now 2 versions of the script, the one it remembers, and the one it is now seeing, and give you the choice of which one you want to use.

It could be considered a "feature" if used properly, but it's a bit unnerving the first time you see it.

Bob