IDE Save

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 8 15:00:27 EST 2010

You're right, there are things you can do in the IDE that it would be
unaware of.

But these are simple edits made to scripts using the standard script
editor window.  I haven't narrowed down the exact circumstances that
cause the IDE to not save those changes but it does happen.  I use the
word "ridiculous" because I can't think of any other program I have
ever used on any computer that would not save changes unless the user
specifically requested that they be discarded. I can't imagine anyone
would use an app I developed with LC if it exited without their
changes being saved.

I do try to save on a frequent basis but I can't always remember what
I had for breakfast this morning, never mind to hit the save button
every now and again!

Pete Haworth