Using arrayencode for revmobile web services

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Wed Dec 8 13:52:24 EST 2010

The docs for arrayencode say use urlencode - I've had problems with
base64encode and certain characters - and I've seen recent posts which had
similar issues - never go to the bottom of them. I'll be testing these on
revmobile - should work as they are not tied to any external or interface
issues....

On a realted note - does anyone know what the algorithm arrayencode is based
on? It would be useful for web services on other platforms and languages to
be able to send data to revMobile in this format.