IDE Save

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 7 20:52:17 EST 2010

I'm not totally sure about this now but I think the circumstances
involved using the "Save as Standalone" option.  I did that to create
a new standalone and got the usual prompt about saving everything so
assumed everything had been saved.  Only after I ran the standalone
and found that the bug I had bee working on was still there did I
realise that my changes hadn't been saved.

I don't think I've ever come across the lack of save problem when
building a standalone before..

Pete Haworth