PDF ?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 03:10:49 EST 2010

--- On Sun, 12/5/10, Anthony Howe <anthonyhowe at me.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jan,
>
> Great to hear the detail around this one. The feature you
> mention that you're working on is actually all that we would
> require and sounds ideal!
>
> We simply want to 'stamp' an existing document with a
> customers unique ID and details. The area of the document to
> be stamped will be blank space on each page....at a defined
> location (footer or header area, for example) and requires
> no interaction with the existing content.
>
> From there, just a re-export of the PDF would be required.
>
> What do you think?

Unfortunately, my code is not yet mature enough - for this sort of situation, I'd use iText (open source / AGPL) if you don't mind having a dependency on Java. Let me see if I can put together an example and post it on my blog sometime this week.

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====