revVideograbber + Mac OS X 10.6.5 + iSight bug

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Dec 6 13:04:27 EST 2010

Hi Martin,

I've been working with the video grabber recently on OS X 10.6.5, with both LC
4.0 and 4.5, and haven't come across this.  Our test platforms are all using
an external camera, but my development was all on MacBook Pro with built-in
iSight.

If you have a sample app/stack, I'd be happy to test it under 10.6.5 and see
if I can reproduce the issue here.  I owe RunRev some notes about other VG issues.

Ben