Finding local minima and maxima of a graph

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:10:33 EST 2010

Also, make sure your array elements for matrix3 are in perfect sync with
your X axis on your original data. Matrix1 and Maatrix2 will be shifted to
the left, and matrix4 and matrix5 will be shifted to the right.

It is important to make sure you are properly nailing down an averaged view
from the center of each set of five data points.

--
Do all things with love