PDF ?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 03:32:45 EST 2010

It is really quite simple to export to PDF . . .

. . . However, that was not my original question . . .

Is it possible to import PDF documents into Livecode?

and, to eleborate: import PDFs as images?

Seeing that GIMP, Photoshop and Apple's Preview can open PDFs and
export them in image format I wondered whether this was not a comparatively
simple operation.

On 12/04/2010 10:59 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

<snip>
> This stack contains code to export vector graphics only to pdf:
> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/export_vector_graphics_v04.zip
>
> Your best solution is to use Jan Schenkel's library to export pdf from
> this platform: Quartam PDF Library
> http://users.telenet.be/quartam/pdf4rev/index.html
<snip>