[ANN] Live LiveCode code event nr. two starting soon

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Dec 4 12:58:39 EST 2010

Hi

This is a reminder that the show will start in about an hour. We had terrible technical issues to get multiple hosts onto the same stream, therefore we will simply do 3 different streams, one after another.

For people wanting to watch, that means that the first half hour will be Davids stream, after that it's Mark and I'll be last.

More info here:
http://livecode.tv/

make sure to join ChatRev, so you get the info about when to change to which stream. Everything is live, so short term schedule changes (aka. running late) will happen.
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

first half hour stream:
http://livecode.tv/david/

second half hour stream: