show package contents

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 4 12:21:44 EST 2010

On 12/3/10 10:37 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> Thanks Jacqueline.You are a terrific teacher. It not only worked but I
> understand it. It is a very clever technique. I am still using the old 'hard
> coded' method (as well) because it has the advantage that while I *use* the
> stack, and modify it, the notes get written to a common stack (not a "copy"
> of the stack where they might get trashed).

Thanks. But I kind of misinformed you. The function I wrote calculates a
hard-coded path, so it isn't reallly a relative one. But it works.

If you move your working notepad data stack into the mainstack's folder,
it will work as it does now. Any changes you make to it will be
permanent. The copy isn't made until you build a standalone. It's easier
to maintain only one working copy of a stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com