use-livecode Digest, Vol 87, Issue 7

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Dec 2 19:39:43 EST 2010

I was actually pretty impressed with that. I added it to my "save this" folder, not that I could ever figure it out. It seems though that if this sort of thing is possible, then it isn't a stretch to think that someone could write a little widget with things like how many angles, and setting for each angle, straight or rounded rect. You just have to be a math genius like yourself is all. Still, LiveCode never ceases to amaze me.

Bob