Scrolling Field With Quotes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 2 14:40:10 EST 2010

On 12/2/10 1:15 PM, Warren Kuhl wrote:
> Thanks...I will check to see how the data is loaded.  Just wanted to make
> sure there were no issues with the scrolling fields.  I will check to see if
> the quote is being loaded as a special character.

Open the text file in an app that shows invisible characters and see
what's in there. If you can identify what it is, you can remove those
characters with a script before putting the text in the field.

I've never heard of a field that suddenly recovers the way you describe,
but I can verify what Craig said, that quotes aren't a problem. That's
really odd behavior.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com