How to make a square topped, round rect bottomed graphic?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Dec 2 13:35:43 EST 2010

Got it thanks! I am very excited about this actually, because this will allow developers to contract out graphic designers for interface development, making LiveCode standalones truly a thing of beauty. I don't know if this uses an externally developed plugin to read the file, or if you are "ripping" it raw, but in either case, if it produces a LiveCode vector object, and we can get a little updating going from the LiveCode developers, this has the potential to become a really great addition!

Imagine objects of any shape and size, filled with a graphic image, or a complex blend, that we can import from an EPS file! A graphic designer can simply ship the objects to us in a single EPS file and we can import them into a stack and Voila! Beautiful native objects!

Bob