Compiling problems solved

Ton Cardona toncardona at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 09:53:17 EST 2010

While I wish to thank all of you for your sound help, a special mention to Rene Micout (no accent on the e) for having clarified the sustantial difference between substacks and stack files.

Have a good day

Ton

PS. Experience tells me I cannot agree this time with my friend Mark Schonewille; both in the stack uncompiled and in the compiled Windows version of the stack the strings are indeed compressed since no error is reported; only in the compiled Mac version I got the error "string is not compressed". Funny, isn't it?