How to make a square topped, round rect bottomed graphic?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 1 14:33:01 EST 2010

I think we are up against one of the limitations of LiveCode, which is complex graphics. I am not one who would lobby for support of complex graphics, because I think the limited resources of the LiveCode development team can be better put to use elsewhere. Just my humble opinion. I do think however that complex graphics support is one of the hardest things to implement in any application. Let's suppose LiveCode gave us this kind of vector graphics rendering. Why not 3D modeling next? And if that, then how about 3D animation? I was just remarking to one of my IT people that a certain person we both know never really gets anything done because they took on too much in the beginning, and now are strung out trying to do it all. I hope LiveCode developers do not ever find themselves in this position.

Bob