How to make a square topped, round rect bottomed graphic?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 1 13:04:19 EST 2010

This is rhetorical, but I wonder if the issue is that the engine cannot render such an object, or that there are no tools capable of making one natively. If it is only the latter, then maybe a good future enhancement would be the ability to import eps vector objects. That way you could make what you wanted in something like Illustrator and then import it.

If it did not need to remain a vector graphic, then it seems you could draw anything in an illustration app and then export it as a png. But you already knew that.

Bob