How to make a square topped, round rect bottomed graphic?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 12:24:51 EST 2010

--- On Wed, 12/1/10, David Bovill <david at vaudevillecourt.tv> wrote:
> Ah - that sounds good. And I guess if
> the two groups have the same rect and
> the same gradient everything lines up nicely!

Erm, the graphics would have the same rect, but the 'inner' groups are each half of the full height of the 'outer' custom control group, thus clipping their content (use 'lockLocation' to prevent them from resizing to the bounds of the graphic they contain).

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====