Math Help?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 15:38:51 EDT 2010

Scott.

If you have your three points, like "a,b", "c,d" and "e,f", just order the
x values (a,c and e) and the y values (b,d and f).

If the x value of the point is greater than the lowest x value of the
triple and less than the highest (and like wise for the y, then the point lies
within the triangle.

I think.

Craig Newman