[Data Grid] Duplicate large amount of rows

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 30 12:13:34 EDT 2010

I would be careful with using arrays this way. I seem to recall in the command reference that combining an array will delete duplicate keys. As long as your keys are all unique you should be safe, but I would check the command reference for the join function you are using.

I quote:
> Comments:
> The union command combines the array and testArray. Each key of the array is checked to see whether there is already an element with that key in the testArray. If there is, that element of the array is unchanged. If not, the corresponding element of the testArray is placed in the array.

So you see, this does not exactly add all the records of one array to another. It depends on the keys in both arrays being globally unique.

Bob