need ditto zipping help

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 30 08:53:16 EDT 2010

Hi Tiemo,

Here's an AppleScript snippet that shows how to lock and unlock files.

set myFile to choose file
tell application "Finder"
	set the locked of myFile to not the locked of myFile
	return the locked of myFile
end tell

It is easy to adjust the script to always set the lock of a particular
file to true or to check whether it is currently locked etc.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 30 apr 2010, om 14:23 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende
geschreven: