OT Exporting movie clip to stills

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 29 20:58:59 EDT 2010

Ian,

OMG and gag-me-with-a-spoon and etc etc etc.  You're right.  This is all, only, and exactly what I wanted.  Thanks for your patient explanation of how to achieve it.

And all that about Apple being the king of interface?  Only for amateurs.  The "Pro" versions?  Maybe not so much.

Thanks again.  This is great news.  And an ubercrap interface.

Mark