[Data Grid] Duplicate large amount of rows

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:46:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

First to duplicate rows in a DG, I used the AddData command in a loop.
But over 1000 lines to duplicate, the performances are dramatics.

Then, I changed my mind.
1) I build an array with all the duplicated
2) I merge the dgData of my DG with this array by using the union command.
3) At last, I set the dgData to the merged array.

It seems working as fast as ever with 4000 records. Maybe too fast...

Can I encounter problems in doing this union?
Should I refresh the dgIndexes?

TIA

Regards,
--