Card cut off at bottom because of menu

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 29 11:21:37 EDT 2010

charles61 wrote:

> After making the standalone, I tried Mac version of my app. I found that the
> card had shifted down cutting off some of my buttons at the bottom. Worse
> yet the upper 1/4 inch of my card had a green color band that came from the
> introductory card that was all green.

It's the "destroystack" property that's apparently the problem. Set it
to false. May as well set destroywindow to false too, it isn't really
needed these days.

If that doesn't fix it, you can put a script in the preopenstack handler
of your mainstack that sets the menubar and defaultmenubar. It will only
run in your standalone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com