Importing of data from fields into ListMagic table

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Apr 28 13:12:47 EDT 2010

I have six fields (Plan Date, Last Name, First Name, Grade, Review Date, and
Reevaluation Date) that I want to populate in a single row in ListMagic when
the user clicks on a populate button. This is not a list. Each time the user
uses my app they can add this information for each case to other cases
already into the ListMagic table. Any suggestions?