New version of RunRev makes .png images all black

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 28 12:30:47 EDT 2010

william humphrey wrote:
> I'm used to posting to the correct lists for Valentina and using the bug
> reporting tool "Mantis" for reporting things. But RunRev has changed the bug
> reporting to some new way which I don't know where is. I also tried a couple
> of times to get on the improv list but it never happened.
>
> I would like to report the problems in the correct place.

Thanks. :) Go here: <quality.runrev.com>. You may need to start an
account; it's free and intended only to keep the bots out of the bug
database. Then start a new bug report and just fill out the info, which
should be pretty self-explanatory.

I've just noticed a report similar to yours from 2 years ago, now fixed.
It said that black images occur after pasting into a stack. Are you
pasting, or using the "import as control" feature (the latter is usually
prefereable)? Make sure to specify that in your report. Also, the fixed
bug report mentioned Pages as the culprit, so it would also be good to
say what image editor you're using to create the images.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com