New version of RunRev makes .png images all black

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Apr 28 09:36:29 EDT 2010

I'm used to posting to the correct lists for Valentina and using the bug
reporting tool "Mantis" for reporting things. But RunRev has changed the bug
reporting to some new way which I don't know where is. I also tried a couple
of times to get on the improv list but it never happened.

I would like to report the problems in the correct place.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com