browser can't find .irev files on new on-rev subdomain

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Tue Apr 27 21:36:42 EDT 2010

Hi Michael

I tried putting the .htaccess file in the subdomain's document
root and putting it in the public_html directory but that did not help.

I tried just putting a basic html page in the subdomain's document
root as index.html and that still generates the 404 error.

if I take out the index.irev and index.html pages I will see a listing
of the files in the document root.

I am not sure what I did wrong.   The process I used to create the
subdomain was:
1. I used cPanel to create the subdomain for a hosted domain
2. I used the file manage from cPanel to copy the files from a
document root where I was working on the site to the new
document root.
3. I updated a config.irev file to ensure all the information
was correct to reflect the new path.

Is there something else I need to do to set up a subdomain.

Martin