User Extensions/Externals

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Tue Apr 27 21:18:08 EDT 2010

I am trying to use Shao Sean's ssMacWindows, following his instructions in RevUp Issue 79. Wasn't sure If I should place the ssMacWindows162 folder into ~/Documents/My Revolution Studio/Externals/, or unpack it there, so tried both.

The first example is to create a field with the following script to turn on the "black dot" updated indicator:
on keyUp
   setWindowModified the windowID of this stack, 1
end

As soon as I type in the field I get:
 execution error at line 2 (Handler: can't find handler) near "setWindowModified", char 1

setWindowModified looks like a Mac parameter (?). What am I missing?