OT: MacBookPro advice needed.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Apr 27 18:46:38 EDT 2010

I'd like advice in two areas .....

1. Should I buy the 13-inch or the 15-inch ?
I can compare the screen sizes, and the resolution and even the relative
weights.
But I don't have a realistic idea of how much faster the Intel i5 is
over the older Dual Core.
So any advice about performance, or pointers to reliable benchmark sites
for Mac ?

2. I plan to dual-boot or triple-boot OSX, Win 7 and Linux (some kind).
Probably just using Bootcamp, but I might want to use VmWare or other VM
later.
Any advice on setting the machine up to make this easy ?

Thanks
-- Alex.