I Can't change field layers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 27 16:57:16 EDT 2010

LunchnMeets at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 4/27/10 3:32:22 PM, richmondmathewson at gmail.com writes:
>

>> That sounds like something to do with your operating system rather
>> than RunRev.
>>
>> Personally (I know this will involve a lot of time) I would back
>> everything up and
>> reinstall my OS.
>>

> Thanks for trying. I'm hoping it doesn't come to this though. I fixed some
> of it. There is a problem in the resumeSteck handler. When I remarked that
> out some of the problem went away. I'll have to look into that.

I think reinstalling the OS is not only a lot of work, but it won't
help. My advice is: don't do it. :)

There's a glitch in groups which I've bug-reported, where the app
browser does not show the group controls while you are in group-edit
mode. You can work around it. Make sure that the Select Grouped icon is
bolded on the toolbar. Edit the group, click on the object to relayer,
and reset its number in its property inspector.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com