How to insert text at cursor position?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 15:22:50 EDT 2010

Actually, I find this very disturbing, since either of these expressions/commands would work in HyperCard; consequently, being very simple as they are, they should both work in Rev. I can understand complex deviations from HyperTalk, but not the basic, simple ones. What works in HyperTalk should work in RevTalk. Just my HO, but one of the reasons I've found Rev to be frustrating.

Joe Wilkins