New to the Revolution

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Apr 26 11:59:52 EDT 2010

On Apr 24, 2010, at 4:59 PM, Mark Maslowski wrote:

> Howdy all!
>
> I am a long-time Director and Flash developer thinking of jumping into the
> Revolution for an upcoming desktop application. Any suggestions of resource
> material to help lessen the learning curve? Books? Tutorials?

MM:

Welcome to the Revolution! In addition to the excellent resources others have suggested, may I humbly suggest my web site at http://revolution.byu.edu. It is made up of an extensive collection of Rev tutorials and notes that I created for Rev programming courses that I teach here at BYU. Much of it may be a little elementary, since it's intended for beginning programmers, but there are lots of examples sprinkled throughout that you may find helpful.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University