revOnline Updates

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Mon Apr 26 07:54:38 EDT 2010

Sarah Reichelt (chosen because you made enhancements to Script Reporter)

I have been using Script Reporter a lot, and to make it easier for myself (and for the exercise) have made some minor changes:

Controls on the left, which have scripts, are now in red,
(it was not until I started reading the scripts for this app that I realised they were distinguished by plain vs italics).

Allowed horizontal resizing - retaining the original design concept of the header,
(because I loathe using a horizontal slider when reading text).

Fixed minor bug in listing controls,
(a mistype meant the graphics list was not being emptied after each card, and grew rapidly if there were many cards).

Irrespective of the merits of these changes, what is the procedure/etiquette for submitting such?